- Combine Phase A, except for Acrylates Copolymer, in a suitable beaker while mixing and heating to 88°C.
- Once gum is fully hydrated, add Acrylates Copolymer.
- In a separate suitable beaker, combine Phase B. Mix and heat to 88°C.
- Once Phase B is fully melted and homogeneous, add CitroSperseTM Black 2.
- Once both phases are at 88°C, add Phase B to Phase A under homogenization. Homogenize for 10 minutes.
- Begin cooling to room temperature.
- Add TEA, then homogenize for 10 more minutes.
- Once below 45°C, add Glycerin/Water/Glyceryl Polyacrylate/Galactoarabinan mixture. Homogenize for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of Phase E. Mix well.
- Once cooled to room temperature, add to a suitable component and enjoy!
A bold mascara that evenly coats and separates the lashes for a volumized look.