1. In a suitable beaker, combine Phase A ingredients. Mix and heat to 88°C.
2. In a separate beaker, premix Phase B. Slowly add to Phase A.
3. In another separate beaker, combine Phase C. Mix while heating to 88°C.
4. In a fourth separate beaker premix Phase D.
5. Once both Phases A+B and C are at 88°C, add Phase C to A+B under homogenization. Homogenize for 10 minutes.
6. Begin cooling to room temperature. Use a cool water bath if desired.
7. Once below 30*C add premixed Phase D. Mix until incorporated.
8. Add Phase E and mix well.
9. Add to a suitable component and enjoy!