1. Measure and weigh Phase A and Phase B ingredients.
2. In a suitable container, add water and begin mixing at a low speed. Then, add the remaining Phase A ingredients and begin heating to 80°C
3. In another suitable container, add Phase B ingredients and begin heating to 80°C. Mix well until melted and uniform.
4. Add Phase B to Phase A and mix well for 10 minutes.
5. Measure and weigh Phase C ingredients.
6. Begin cooling to 40°C, using a water bath.
7. While cooling, add Phase C to the main vessel. Mix well by hand for 5 minutes.
8. Cool to 30°C. Then, pour into suitable component.