In a suitable beaker, add Water. Begin mixing and heating to 75°C.
- Premix the rest of Phase A, then add to the main vessel. Mix for 30 minutes.
- In a separate beaker, combine Phase B. Heat to 75°C while mixing.
- Slowly add Phase B to Phase A under homogenization.
- Mix at high shear for 10 minutes.
- Begin cooling to room temperature.
- Once below 40°C, add Phase C, one item at a time. Mix well after each addition.
- Adjust pH to 4.5-5 with 50% Citric Acid Solution.
- Pour into a suitable component and enjoy!
A gel-like cream that hydrates the skin and prevents dryness for all-day wear.