1. In a suitable beaker, add Water. Then, add Sodium Chloride and Hydroxyacetophenone while mixing.
2. Premix Xanthan Gum in the Glycerin and add it to the main vessel. Begin heating to 85°C.
3. In a separate beaker, add Phase B. Heat to 85°C.
4. Add Phase B to Phase A and homogenize for 10 minutes.
5. Cool to 60°C while homogenizing.
6. Add Phase C. Homogenize for 5 minutes.
7. Slowly add Phase D to the main vessel. Mix using a homogenizer.
8. Cool to 30°C.
9. Add to a suitable component and enjoy!
A creamy, light foundation that evenly coats the skin and reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones