- In a suitable beaker, combine Phase A ingredients. Mix while heating to 85°C.
- Once Phase A is completely homogeneous, add Phase B. Mix at high speed until fully incorporated and gel is formed.
- Add Phase C, one at a time. Mix well after each addition.
- Begin cooling to 70°C.
- Slowly add Phase D, one item at a time. Mix well after each addition.
- Once batch is below 75°C, add Phase E. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Hot pour into component and enjoy!
A highly pigmented liquid blush where a little goes a long way. It adds the perfect rosy touch to any skin tone and doesn’t crease for all-day wear.