- In a suitable beaker, combine Phase A ingredients. Heat to 80°C while mixing.
- In a separate beaker, combine Phase B ingredients. Heat to 80°C while mixing.
- Once both phases are at 80°C, add Phase B to Phase A under homogenization.
- Homogenize for 10 minutes.
- Begin cooling to room temperature.
- Add Phase C, one item at a time. Mix well after each addition.
- Fully cool to room temperature before use.
- Add to a suitable component and enjoy!
A soothing body butter that moisturizes the skin.