Information We Collect
Information We Visitors may browse public portions of our website anonymously without providing any personally identifiably information (PII). We may collect and store PII on certain areas of this website, such as when you request samples or purchase products through our ecommerce portal.
What Personally Identifiable
Information do we collect?
When appropriate, we collect the following PII about you:
– First and Last Name
– Email address
– Contact phone number(s)
– Purchase information
– Payment information
– Interactions with us e.g. contacting our Customer Service Team or visits to our website
– Delivery address(s)
– Billing address
We collect the information
in the following circumstances:
– When you contact us by telephone or email
– When completing any forms for transactional, or other purposes
– When you buy products
– When you have given a third-party permission to share with us the information they hold about you
How do we use your personal data?
– To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds (including to ensure secure payment and prevent fraud).
– To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
– To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date. For statistical, analytical or survey purposes – so we can improve our websites and the services we offer you.
– To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other business functions on our behalf such as advertising on websites you visit.
– Whether you are an existing customer (or you have otherwise given us your data) and have not opted out, or where you have consented, we use your data to send you information about our business and products we think you might like and to notify you of products that may be of interest to you.
In order to help us manage our customer relationships, we use third party platforms. These platforms assist us to do lots of things, including conduct email marketing campaigns, advertise online, undertake customer analytics, plan and put on events, book appointments, fulfil orders, make deliveries, returns and refunds etc. We therefore pass on your personal data to these third parties, on the condition that they agree to handle your information in line with this notice.
What non-personally identifiable
information do we collect?
We may also collect other, non-personally identifiable information that becomes available to us because of your visit to the Site. This information includes:
– IP address
– Internet service provider
– Browser type – Operating system
– Country where your computer is located
– Type of device you are using to view this Site
– Domain name of the website which links you to this Site
– Pages of this Site that you viewed
– Average time spent on the Site
– Products searched for on this Site.
We collect this non-personally identifiable information specifically to improve the user experience of the Site through analysis of information such as visitor trends recorded on certain log files. This information will not be used to ascertain your identity or the substance of what you are viewing. The log files may be purged periodically, in our discretion, to maximize space on the server.
What rights do you have over
the data we store and how can
you ask us to stop storing it?
– You have the right to correct any information we store which might be incorrect, incomplete, or out of date. You can do this with our Customer Service Team who will assist you in the process. You can contact them by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right us to ask us to stop. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
– You have the right at any time to stop us sending you marketing material. You can do this in the following ways:
– Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. – Contact our Customer Services Team by emailing: email@example.com Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated. Please note that if you follow a link which clicks through to a third- party site, this notice will not apply, and you will need to review that third party’s privacy terms and conditions.
– You have the right to ask us what data we hold which concerns you. Such requests are usually free, but we will ask you to submit your query in writing and include the following: – Full name (we will ask you to verify your identity)
– Full address
– Email address
– Phone number
– Specific details on what you require or are requesting
We will process your request and will either respond within 30 days or contact you to gather more information before we fulfill your request. In the event that we might refuse to fulfill your request (for example if it falls under a Special Circumstance stated below), we will give a full explanation as to why.
Please submit your requests through by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Although unlikely, there may be circumstances where we may use or disclose your personally identifying information, such as: if required by government, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies; to protect and defend the rights of our employees or any other user of the Sites; as incident to a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or similar event; under circumstances we believe reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, users of the Sites, or the public; or to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our published policies. You cannot opt out of disclosing personal information if required by court order.
You can disable cookies using your Internet browser settings. Please consult your browsers’ help function for information on how to disable cookies. Note that if you disable cookies, certain features of our Site may not function properly.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you purchase products or request samples from us we protect your private information by keeping it on a secure server. We also operate a Standard SSL Domain Validation (DV) TLS 1.2 so you can be sure your on-site activity and connection is secure.
We work hard to remain a reputable and trusted online ecommerce site – all card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and decryption keys are stored on separate machines. Our payment service is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. Our Sample Request form and Contact Us form have a reCAPTCHA verification system enacted as proof of our continued commitment to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure.
While we strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from intercepting information. You should not assume or expect that any communication that you transmit to us (such as personally identifiable or other data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) is confidential. P2 shall not be liable or responsible if any information about you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.