- Add Water, Aloe, Glycerin to the main beaker and begin heating to 65°C while mixing.
- Slowly add the rest of Phase A.
- Once at 65°C, cover and mix at high speed for 30 minutes.
- While Phase A is heating, premix Phases B and C.
- Phase B: add water to a suitable beaker and mix at a sufficient speed to product a vortex. Slowly add the rest of Phase B while mixing.
- Phase C: combine Oleth-20, Citropol H, and Polysorbate 20 in a small beaker, then heat to 45°C to melt the Oleth-20. Once the Oleth is melted, remove from heat and add the rest of Phase C. Mix well by hand.
- After 30 minutes mixing at 65°C, remove the main beaker from heat to begin cooling to 40°C while mixing. If desired, submerge in a water & ice bath to decrease cooling time.
- Once cooled to 40°C or below, slowly add Phase B while mixing. Continue mixing until incorporated.
- Slowly add Phase C while mixing.
- Add Phase D and mix well.
- Pour into suitable component and enjoy!
A facial serum that helps restore skin and add hydration and shine.